The Soča is one of the most popular rivers in Europe for whitewater enthusiasts. We offer rafting tours from April to October. Book now!
Canyons of Durmitor
- Adults 18+
- Children up to 14
Rafting and canyoning in the Durmitor NP
Exciting canyoning in the hidden Nevidio canyon and 3 days whitewater rafting on the UNESCO protected Tara river, in the deepest gorge in Europe!
- swimmining in a 450m deep, 1m wide gorge
- cliff jumps
- fantastic flora and fauna
- Tara canyon is the deepest in Europe
- many freshwater springs and waterfalls
- accommodation and halfboard included
We meet in Zabljak on 21st June., 2022. (We stay close to the center in a hostel for two Nights.) We explore the mountain village and we have a delicious dinner.
On 22nd after breakfast we go to explore the Nevidio canyon. It is a full day activity. We provide the best available equipment included 6mm neopren suites, canyoning boots, harness, helmet and gloves. There are jumps more than 8 meters and we swimm in cold water, that’s why we offer this trip for age 12+.
On 23rd we start the 3 days rafting tour a bit upstream from the huge Tara bridge. Here you can try the zipline and you can fly over the gorgeous Tara Canyon, which is also an unforgettable experinence. We float next to breathtaking waterfalls in a 1300m deep gorge and we breathe together with untouched nature. We overnight in a 4 stars riverside hotel.
On 24th we continue rafting down on the river. We stop at the most amazing waterfall you have ever seen and we also visit the source of the waterfall which is a grandiose cave. Further down the river there are many cliffs where you can jump. After all we hit numerous exciting rapids. We overnight in a cozy riverfront camp.
On 25th after breakfast the program ends but if you have time to stay for a couple more hours we can go rafting and complete the last 10km of the Tara river (it is free of charge).
- The price includes one day canyoning, 3 days rafting, 4 nights in various accommodations, halfboard and river lunches.
- We recommend canyoning to those who aren’t afraid of heights and enjoy the swimming, sliding and jumping activities of water parks.
- All participants must be able to swim well, be psychologically and physically healthy and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Participants under 18 years of age must provide parental or a legal guardian’s consent.
- Each participant should bring his/her own personal swimwear, towel and extra socks.
- Please bring a photo ID.
- Each participants must have a travel insurrance extended to rafting and canyoning.