We organize canyoning tours in Sušec, Fratarica, and Predelica. The canyons are accessed on foot by hiking the mountain trails leading to them.
- Most Popular!
Rafting on the Soča River
- Online booking
- Adults Ages 18+
- Children Ages 6-14
- Youths Ages 15-17
- Private boats Per boat (1-8 person)
The Best Whitewater Rafting in Slovenia
The Soča is one of the most popular rivers in Europe for whitewater enthusiasts. Our rafting tours in Slovenia start from our base in Bovec from April to October.
It is our first priority for you to return home with memories of the most amazing experience of your life. We have 20 years of experience organizing rafting tours, supported by the ever-increasing quality of equipment, the continuous training of tour guides, and the enhanced emphasis on safety.
During the spring, ample rain coupled with alpine snowmelt guarantees high water levels with strong currents and big waves, which make rafting at this time very exciting. In summer, the water level decreases, resulting in a slower, calmer course ideal for families. The Soča is open to tourists from March until October each year.
- Varied river features
- Breathtaking nature
- Games and fun
- Unique photo pendrive is available
- Professional guides
- No age limit
- Different sections with diverse difficulties
- Class II-IV whitewater
- Meet 15 minutes before departure in the agency of Adventure Center Bovec.
- After checking in, you meet your guide.
- First briefing and personal equipment pick-up
- Drive to the river (10 minutes)
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment
- Comprehensive safety talk
- Approximately 1.5 hours rafting
- 20-minute drive back to Adventure Center Bovec agency
- See pictures of your trip on the screen
- All rafting participants must be able to swim, be psychologically and physically healthy, and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Participants under 18 years of age must provide parental or a legal guardian’s consent.
- Each participant should bring his/her own personal swimwear and towel.
- On our tours, we capture the best moments with Olympus’s unbeatable cameras.