We organize canyoning tours in Sušec, Fratarica, and Predelica. The canyons are accessed on foot by hiking the mountain trails leading to them.
PackRafting on Soča River
Packrafting is one of the most favourite water activity for adrenaline seekers.
- Adult Age: 18+
- Children Ages: 10-14 years
- Youth Ages: 15-18 years
Soča River PackRafting Trip
Did you enjoy rafting already? Take the next step and try packrafting. Do not hesitate! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced rafter or kayaker, a fun adventure is guaranteed. Packrafts are super light, they are easy to carry, they are little playboats but they are still stable and very easy to control for everyone. Packrafting is very enjoyable from the first moment. Our guides accompany you in a packraft to teach you the techniques, he will show you the line and ensure your safety.
- Individual performance
- Best quality packrafts
- Perfect activity for adrenaline seekers
- Photos are available
The tour begins at our Raft Shack located in the center of Bovec. Here we will complete your registration for the trip. Next, we will issue you all the necessary personal equipment (PFD, helmet, neoprene clothing and shoes). Then we will travel for about ten minutes to the river. Here you will change into your personal equipment issued earlier. Your experienced and certified guide will then give you a complete introduction, including safety instructions and paddling techniques. Then off you’ll go for an hour and half of unforgettable packrafting! At the end of your trip, you will change back into your dry clothes. Finally, we will drive back to our base, where we see the pictures taken by your guides during the trip.
- Packrafting trips begin three times daily in high season and twice in low season
- All packrafting participants must be able to swim well, be psychologically and physically healthy, and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Participants under 18 years of age must provide parental or a legal guardian’s consent.
- Each participant should bring his/her own personal swimwear and towel.
- Travel insurance extended to extreme sports is required.