The Soča is one of the most popular rivers in Europe for whitewater enthusiasts. We offer rafting tours from April to October. Book now!
- People Ages 12+
Soča River Kayaking Trip
Did you enjoy rafting already? Take the next step and try whitewater kayaking. Do not hesitate! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced kayaker, a fun adventure is guaranteed. Our inflatable kayaks are different from others in the Soča Valley. The kayaks are very stable and easy to control for everyone. That’s why they are enjoyable from the very first minute.
Try whitewater kayaking on the Soča river, even if you have little or no kayak or whitewater experience. With our stable inflatable kayaks, you don’t need to worry about capsizing. Our guides accompany you in a kayak to teach you the techniques, show you the line, and ensure your safety.
- Individual performance
- Big, stable inflatable kayaks
- The perfect activity for beginners
- Photos are available
The tour begins at our Raft Shack located in the center of Bovec. Here we will complete your registration for the trip. Next, we will issue you all the necessary personal equipment (PFD, helmet, neoprene clothing and shoes). Then we will travel for about ten minutes to the river. Here you will change into your personal equipment issued earlier. Your experienced and certified guide will then give you a complete introduction, including safety instructions and paddling techniques. Then off you’ll go for an hour and half of unforgettable whitewater kayaking! At the end of your trip, you will change back into your dry clothes. Finally, we will drive back to our base, where we see the pictures taken by your guides during the trip.
- Kayak trips begin three times daily.
- All kayaking participants must be able to swim well, be psychologically and physically healthy, and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Participants under 18 years of age must provide parental or a legal guardian’s consent.
- Each participant should bring his/her own personal swimwear and towel.
- Travel insurance extended to extreme sports is required.