The Soča is one of the most popular rivers in Europe for whitewater enthusiasts. We offer rafting tours from April to October. Book now!
Gecko Tour on River Soča
- Adults Ages 18+
- Children Ages 8-14
- Youth Ages 15-17
The Newest Activity on the Soča River
Would you like to highlight your holiday with a unique water activity in Bovec? Our gecko trip is the perfect choice. These colorful inflatable devices are a joy to look at and to use. This gecko tour is an unforgettable active experience for the whole family or small group of friends.
Geckoing (or river bugging) is not only the newest water activity on the Soča river, but it’s also the funniest. While you’re doing it, you cannot stop laughing. The little colourful inflatable bugs are funny themselves, and when you see your friend or your mom paddling by hand and legs, you’re sure to laugh aloud.
There are different sections with different difficulties on the Soča river, so we can choose the one that fits the best with the group’s wishes or age range.
- Fun one-hour activity
- Varied river features
- Breathtaking nature
- Games and fun
- Unique photo pendrive is available
- Professional guides
- No age limit
- Different sections with diverse difficulties
- Class I-III wild water
- Meet 15 minutes before departure in Bovec, at the Raft shack of HungaroRaft.
- After check-in, you meet your guide.
- First briefing and personal equipment pick-up
- Drive to the river (10 minutes)
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment
- Comprehensive safety talk
- Approximately 1 hour of geckoing
- 10-minute drive back to Bovec
- See pictures from the trip on the screen
- All participants must be able to swim, be psychologically and physically healthy, and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Participants under 18 years of age must provide parental or a legal guardian’s consent.
- Each participant should bring his/her own personal swimwear and towel.