Whether you are whitewater enthusiast who would like to know more about rafting and have a great time on the river or your goal is to change your life and be a RAFT GUIDE this course is the best choice for you to start.
Don't hesitate! Let's get your rafting career started and register yourself on the IRF Raft Guide course.
Meeting: April 30, 2014, Sunday 19.00, Bovec centre, Adventure Center Bovec
For detailed program check the IRF Guide Training Program.
1. Monday 9.00-19.00, Theory, River Signals and basic Rescue Techniques
2. Tuesday 9.00-19.00, Rafting techniques
3. Wednesday 9.00-19.00 Advanced Rescue Techniques
4. Thursday 9.00-19.00, Emergency scenarios
5. Friday 9.00-19.00, IRF Guide Assessments
- IRF Trainee Guide
- IRF Raft Guide class 2
- IRF Raft Guide class 3
- IRF Raft Guide class 4/5
Necessary personal equipment for all participants:
- Wet or dry suites, river shoes
- Helmet and PFD
- Throwbag (18m or more), whistle, knife,
- 2 x pulleys, 2 x prusiks, 4 x locking carabiners (screw gate prefered), flip line (5m safety tape)
Proper guide kit can be purchased. Preorder is necessary.